Monday, December 14, 2009

x + y = y - x ?

I love when the day ends, and the mistakes you've publicly made flash through yer mind. Geometry ain't algebra, and if I confuse the Playboy trio with the K-dash sisters again, please correct me. It's Kendra with the ghetto background, the rise to stardom, and the cute little half-and-half (and the true love) that I was meaning.

I get so confused when women keep prancing around on television in lingerie, as if eye candy was the best VH-1 could do. Now look, mixing up channels, intentionally. It's what occurs in my psyche when I hold things back to please everybody. I shouldn't do that anymore, repeatedly.

So, this is what I meant to write a week-and-a-half ago, but couldn't. Don't know who I'd fear offending with the truth that I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment